Sr Spec, Project Management
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Atlantic City, NJ
Job ID: ES20193105-31516
- Create detailed lab test schedules and related planning documentation.
- Coordinate current and upcoming test activities with multiple groups and multiple related systems. Produce project efficiencies through close coordination and collaboration with test leads, management, administrators and other project managers.
- Assess project issues and develop solutions to meet milestone goals.
- Chair meetings and act as liaison between various functional groups and levels, from both internal and external organizations, in order to meet project objectives.
- Create status reports, project reports and presentation materials in order to communicate current and upcoming program state or objectives.
- Continuously seek and create improvements to work products and tools.
- develop effective working relationships with program management personnel and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- FAA program experience as well as test lab management/administrative experience.
- Experience working in an FAA lab environment on NAS communications programs such as ERAM, TDLS or Data Comm.
- Experience with PHP Scheduler, Booked Scheduler or similar scheduling tools.
- Experience with Sharepoint/KSN.
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one, including this one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Candidates will support Environment, Health and Safety by fulfilling the Harris EHS Policy, complying with Harris EHS programs and applicable regulations, and striving for continual EHS improvement.