Full Stack Services Consultant
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Job Title: Full Stack Services Consultant
Job Code: SAS20191009-33229
Job Location: Broomfield, CO
L3Harris Geospatial is seeking a highly motivated Professional Services Consultant with Full Stack experience to join our Broomfield, Colorado based enterprise team. As part of our commercial Solutions Delivery organization, you will be building and deploying a mix of proprietary and open source technologies to provide solutions of value for our customers. You will leverage microservices/components developed by L3 Harris Geospatial along with the necessary 3rd party SaaS offerings. Additionally, working with our enterprise Engineering team to validate technical direction and best practices.
- Develop and implement scalable and flexible software solutions to meet customer requirements and budget.
- Design and develop customer specific user interface using React.
- Respond to application problems as they arise.
- Evangelize best practices and keep abreast of current technology in cloud development and architectures.
- Complete bid & proposal research and work estimates for new projects.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves. This role will evolve over time, and we’ll want you to evolve with it!
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience
Preferred Additional Skills:
- 2+ years using cloud services such as AWS, Azure
- 2+ years using Node.js
- 4+ years using Linux (Docker a plus)
- 4+ years with RESTful microservice architectures
- Experience with Geospatial map services like Mapbox and ESRI
- Experience with geospatial enterprise technologies such as GeoServer
- Experience with database services such as CosmosDB, ElasticSearch
- Experience with remote sensing domain and/or image analytics is a plus
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Superb communication skills and able to articulate technical jargon to a non-technical audience including customers and other stakeholders
- Customer and relationship-focused, process-driven, results-oriented, organized and self-directed
- Ability to travel up to 10%, may include occasional international travel
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.