IT Customer Services D
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Information Systems Technician to support the L3Harris Space Superiority unclassified end user computing environment located at multiple L3Harris Colorado Springs facilities. This position will provide installation, repair, configuration and preventative maintenance of personal computers, network equipment, and / or telecommunications equipment. Exhibits an understanding of engineering application configurations and integration with the desktops. Proficient in Microsoft operating systems, and the components of the MS Office Suite. Answers internal inquiries and troubleshoots software and hardware failures either in person or on the phone. Performs hardware and software moves, adds, and changes. Ensures systems and related equipment are in working condition. Maintains records on repairs, down time, changes, and updates.
- Provide Window systems desktop for engineering programs; including support for multiple Windows OS variants (Windows 7, 10), troubleshooting and resolving end user issues
- Provide end-user client and application support. Utilize the IT work order system and meet all service level agreements
- Interface and coordinate with Security, desktop, helpdesk, and network groups
- Set up and configure audio / visual equipment
- Images and configures computer systems for employees
- Troubleshoot and resolve user hardware and software issues
- Provide basic one-on-one training to users on Microsoft products and other standards software applications
- Travel to multiple sites in the Colorado Springs area on a daily basis using personal transportation
- Lift up to 50lbs
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years End User Computing Support
- Associates Degree (or 6 years related work experience) in related discipline
- CompTIA Security+ or CISSP Certification, DoD 8570 IAT Level II
- Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
- Microsoft Windows 7/10 MCP
- Strong Microsoft OS, Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to be fully 8570.1 certified IAT II or Higher within 6 months (Security + CE)
- A team player with strong customer focus
- Self-starter and have ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.