Project Analyst 2
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
We are a company of innovators, game changers, and entrepreneurs. As a prime contractor, we provide a broad range of communication, electronic and sensor systems used on military and commercial platforms across the globe. We embrace innovative and progressive ideas to advance our products for military and commercial customers. ISR Systems Segment is one of three L3 business segments, and provides a broad range of aerospace systems, security and detection systems, and pilot training.
- Functioning as the point-of-contact between the Program Office, Functional Management, the Customer, supplier relationships, and other stakeholders to coordinate efforts to ensure successful resolutions of program issues.
- Manage the material budget for an applicable major program. Provide comprehensive business analysis of program material requirements and manage impact to program EAC's for all material related actions.
- Work collaboratively with Program Office and Functional Management, as well as other stakeholders, to define and assign task requirements; estimate and establish budget and schedules; determine appropriate performance metrics; clarify priorities; and develop and implement specific management plans to support the program.
- Manages and follows up with Engineering / Engineering design reviews, Planning, Procurement and Manufacturing personnel to ensure appropriate drawings are released and program schedules are achieved.
- Reviews proposals, Statements of Work (SOW) and establishing status metrics and reporting methods that assists with Make buy decisions, follows up on open purchase orders, verifies delivery, participates in resolving supplier issues, approves payment, and maintains necessary records of material movement throughout manufacturing and inventory cycle(s).
- Recommend, develop, and implement program management tools, process ownership and analysis, risk management, controls, and performance metrics to monitor and report program performance to objectives (including budget, schedule, and other management requirements), and facilitate project coordination and decision-making.
- Develop and deliver presentations/recommendations to senior Program Managers and Company Management, as well as other stakeholders, relating to applicable program management plans. These plans include defining objectives, developing tasking requirements, reporting budget and schedule performance, and relaying all issues requiring management action. Ensure operational and project reviews are properly focused and address core issues.
- Lead/participate in Integrated Product Teams to assure successful program execution and drive non-value added costs out of the program.
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
Bachelor Degree with a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
Extensive experience with SAP and material processes strongly preferred.
Must be proficient with Excel, and other data analysis tools.
Proven team player with outstanding customer relationship skills.
Must have working knowledge of Program Management, Material Program Management, Planning, Engineering, Manufacturing, Procurement, Logistics and Hanger Dock and Line processes.
Prefer candidate to have practical experience in Material Program Management (cost and schedule management), MRP (Material Requirements Planning) Manufacturing and Procurement areas.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance at Secret Level. Must be able to travel domestically and work overtime as required.
Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Security Clearance, which requires U.S. Citizenship.
SAVING LIVES AND MAKING THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE TO LIVE
L3 Technologies, Inc. is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3 provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. L3 maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.