Information Technology (New Grad- Leesburg, VA)
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Job Title: Information Technology (New Grad – Leesburg, VA)
- Maintain current SCCM systems environment for an enterprise organization
- Implement software package and OS Image development, testing, deployment, and issue tracking
- Analyze the current enterprise configuration management implementation and provide a status report before and after remediation actions are engineered
- Analyze SCCM log files, provide patch management support, and implement off‐hours maintenance windows
- Interpret a customer’s description of a problem and determine possible solutions
- Educate and train customers in the use of the system installed
- Coordinate with hardware and software vendors to troubleshoot problems
- Create and maintain detailed documentation on procedures for all systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Knowledge of Desktop Operating System Deployment processes, Windows 7 and 10 image development, and software/application packaging
Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.