Job Title: Specialist, Program Finance
Job location: Malabar, FL
Job Code: ES20191604-30943
The Electronics Systems Avionics Business Unit has an immediate need for a Program Financial Analyst to join their team. The Avionics BU provides mission avionics, military and commercial antenna products, weapons and carriage release solutions to the Department of Defense, aircraft OEMs, and other domestic and international customers. This is an exciting opportunity within a business savvy organization with tremendous individual growth potential. Successful candidate will combine a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and analytical skills with Harris provided tools and training to be successful.
The successful candidate will work effectively with various levels of leadership as well as program, technical and functional entities to achieve financial goals. Effective communication and the ability to work with various Microsoft tools is important. At a summary level, the position will be engaged with all things financial around the program life cycle from proposals to close out. Additionally, the position will support business level financial reporting and analysis. Detailed responsibilities are as follows:
- Coordinate with contracts, program managers and finance leaders to price new efforts.
- Earned value management, financial performance reporting/analysis and internal/customer reporting
- Orders, Revenue, Op Income and PWC forecasting and analysis
- Proposal Development and audit support
- Revenue recognition supporting internal, E&Y and FASB/GAAP
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 4 years of related experience, OR, Master’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years related experience
- Experience with multiple contract types (CP/FP/T&M)
- Experience with PeopleSoft, MPM, ProPricer, FFM and advanced Excel skills
- Prior experience with various rate structures and cost compliance
- Process improvement oriented, ability to identify and implement improvement ideas
- Self-motivated, accurate and strong analytical / organizational skills
- Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Candidates will support Environment, Health and Safety by fulfilling the Harris EHS Policy, complying with Harris EHS programs and applicable regulations, and striving for continual EHS improvement.