Quality Engineer Intern, Fall semester
Job Title: Quality Engineer Internship
Job Location: Malabar, FL
Job Code: ES20190305-31183
Harris is looking for a talented Quality Engineering Intern for the Fall semester. This position is responsible for Quality improvement issues related to the Electronic Systems Malabar production plant.
- Analyze quality performance for factory and collaborate with Operations Engineers to develop improvement plans for identified problem areas
- Support Quality Department strategic initiatives
- Support Program Quality Engineers through data analysis, observations of processes, etc.
- Manage and implement process improvements
- Utilize applications such as Excel, Access, VBA
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in: Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 0-1 years experience in supporting design, development, manufacturing and/or supplier quality activities.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Ability to focus, prioritize, and multi-task successfully to drive projects to closure.
- SPC, Predictive Quality methodologies, Potential Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, and problem solving methodologies.
- Exposure to Excel, Access, VBA, & SQL
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.