About L3Harris Technologies
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers� mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers� mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries.
Perform planning activities for assigned proposals and programs. Develop Maintain and update schedules/plans, work breakdown structures and reports/information under direction of Program Manager. Work with functional managers and first-line supervisors to collect and analyze inputs. Establish milestones and monitor adherence to schedules. Develop reports that accurately measure progress, identify potential problems in sufficient time for corrective action to be taken, and ensure the meeting of company�s contract commitments.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES � All Levels
- Develop and Maintain Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and data entry into MS Project.
- Coordinate with Control Account Managers (CAM) and cross-functional Integrated Product Team (IPT) members in the development, maintenance, risk assessment and analysis of work package schedules.
- Tracks plans and schedules; performs risk analysis; identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts. Communicate project requirements and track performance to plan.
- Generate weekly and monthly status reports for assigned programs. Convert/extract data into a format that can be analyzed by team.
- Expedite & track critical hardware to ensure necessary actions are taken and escalate as needed.
- Work with program managers to define requirements and report progress as required.
- Perform schedule analysis in advance of Control Account Manager(s) submitting Budget Change Requests.
- Other duties as assigned.