Assembly - CCA Soldering and Microelectronics
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Job Title: Assembly - CCA Soldering and Microelectronics
Job Code: SIS20191811-34782
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
- Performing a wide variety of electronics and/or electromechanical assembly operations on printed circuit board assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Ability to understand and interpret a variety of technical specifications, terms, and written work instruction and/or paperless work instructions (MES).
- Determines, follows methods and sequence of operations in performing soldering fine pitch surface mount and through hole components with various CCA component installations.
- Makes setups and adjustments while making sure of holding tolerances to drawings and program specific specifications in the building of complex CCAs for High Performance and Hi-Reliability Programs in a development manufacturing atmosphere.
- Must be willing to work: off shifts, overtime, at different locations and be open to change.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Working knowledge of the following certifications: JSTD001, IPC-A-610, IPC-A-620, ESD, Hi-Rel and FOD control.
- Experience working in Microelectronics field.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.