Manager, Supply Chain Mgmt
Manager, Supply Chain Management
Job Code: SIS20191505-31327
Job Location: Palm Bay, FL
- Responsible for developing, implementing and administering supply chain programs, tools and processes for a cross functional supply chain team within two unique Business Areas.
- Ensures sourcing efforts meet business goals and objectives. Works with cross functional leaders to perform analysis and identify areas for performance improvement.
- Oversees and supports implementation of strategic initiatives, supplier selection, product delivery specifications, and quality.
- Establishes, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, and material control systems to reduce costs, streamline procedures, and implement solutions.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with cross functional partners. Follows strategic direction set by BU leaders.
- Ensures budget, forecast and EVMS performance is met.
- Monitors, guides and report out (as req’d) performance of all SC personnel within the BA portfolio.
- Lead, motivate, and develop a cross functional team of Supply Chain Professionals.
- Communicate effectively with a wide array of professional levels
- Manage department and program budgets and explain variances in monthly performance.
- Navigate FAR regulations and internal procedures for compliance.
- Implement strategies to increase productivity and drive cost savings.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 9 years prior relevant experience or Graduate Degree with a minimum of 7 years of prior related experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Knowledge of and experience with FAR, ITAR, and EAR regulations.
- An Active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Experience with Subcontracts and Materials Management.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
Candidates will support Environment, Health and Safety by fulfilling the Harris EHS Policy, complying with Harris EHS programs and applicable regulations, and striving for continual EHS improvement.