Programs Control Analyst
We relentlessly push ourselves forward to innovate tomorrow�s technology today, driven by an urgent call to make everything we touch better.L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers� mission-critical needs. We provide advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. We bring speed, innovation and flawless execution together with our commitment to make the world safer and more secure.
L3Harris Sonoma EO, located in Santa Rosa, CA is an established pioneer in military/defense infrared technology. A leader in high technology and engineering services, L3Harris Sonoma EO is world renowned for its expertise in the areas of Electro Optical / Infrared (EO/IR) stabilized imaging systems. As a first-rank engineering and production company, L3Harris Sonoma EO is engaged in the design, development, and manufacture of highly-sophisticated electronics equipment that is used in a variety of product areas for government, civil and commercial applications.We offer competitive benefits, an alternative 9/80 work schedule, and the opportunity to work with a talented and diverse group of professionals.
Program Financial Analyst Position Overview:
We are looking for a Program Financial Analyst to join our growing Santa Rosa team.The Program Financial Analyst completes financial analysis of proposals, contracts and programs.Must be a self-motivated individual that is able to meet schedules and time frames consistently in a fast paced dynamic environment.
The following reflects management�s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Involved in and support all phases of a contract, from proposal preparation through contract closeout.Assist Program Management & Project Engineering in establishing the cost accounts and earned value criteria for the program.Analysts must understand the requirements of their internal customers and provide useful, timely data to assist in the decision-making process.
- Provide the financial analysis of program status includes Actuals, ETC, EAC and Earned Value (where applicable) based on inputs from the program team.
- Prepare customer reporting (such as those defined in CDRLs), for submission and review Contracts/Program Management.
- Prepares files which support the financial baselines being reported, including the Quad Chart content.Ensure that actual cost reported agree to the General Ledger and that all estimates provided by other functional organizations are properly supported.
- Assist with special projects within the Program Finance group.
- Responsible for protecting and maintaining the privacy of employee�s compensation data.
- Knowledge of government contracting and earned value preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office with emphasis in Excel; experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) desirable.
- Able to meet schedules and time frames consistently.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively (both writing and verbally) with other departments and customers, both internal and external.Ability to work in a team environment and develop strong working relationships with coworkers in other departments.
- Highly organized, able to prioritize workload, and meet strict deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and forward thinking.
- Willing to challenge the status quo when appropriate.
- Able to make independent decisions and understands the impact of an error in judgment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills.