Lead, Software Product Management
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Job Title: Lead, Software Product Management
Job Code: SIS20190306-31550
Job Location: Suffolk, VA
L3Harris Geospatial Solutions, the industry leaders in Geospatial Analytics, is seeking a talented visionary to join the team as a Defense and Intelligence Product Strategy Leader. Geospatial Solutions are driving major disruptions across D&I market where new sources of GEOINT data are rapidly increasing and the need to analyze Multi-Int data sources with state-of-the-art analytics are imperative to solve mission critical problems. The successful candidate in this role will ensure that L3Harris Geospatial Solutions continues to be a leader in this market by applying a passion for innovating, experience driving product strategy & vision, and leverage expertise in applying D&I geospatial technologies to solve problems across the DoD and IC communities.
- Validate new & proposed market solutions that will strategically advance the HGS market position by capturing needs in D&I market of interest and developing strong business cases to drive execution.
- Identifies competitive landscape for all D&I markets targeted by the business.
- Work with the D&I Business Leader to execute product differentiation strategy across the complex competitive landscape.
- Own the product management and product portfolio for Jagwire and ENVI including responsible for long range strategic roadmap and overall product success.
- Drive execution strategy for go-to-market positioning to ensure sales success.
- Responsible for translating customer problems into product requirements.
- Owns the strategic product roadmap and financial justification for the D&I solutions portfolio.
- 12+ years of experience with Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Remote Sensing, Environmental Science, or equivalent.
- Active Top Secret security clearance required.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Remote Sensing, Environmental Science, or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in geospatial/remote sensing and commercial enterprise software products.
- Knowledgeable in product execution, market assessment, and business case development.
- Strong understanding and experience growing geospatial solutions into new markets.
- Strong experience in product positioning, pricing, and promotion.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.