Sales and Account Management
L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers’ mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers’ mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Sales and Account Management
Job Code: SAS20190409-33155
Job Location: Tokyo, Japan
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed direct sales goals within assigned East Japan Academic territory which contribute your manager and sales team target.
- Acquire knowledge of our products/services and general IT skill sets in short period of time.
- Help your manager and his team to grow our sales in Japan in support of our company plan.
- Help our sales team and your colleague to grow and support to our company plan.
- Help your sales and your colleague to expand our market by effectively promoting our products and services.
- Help your manager and his team to manage all necessary market activities such as, but not limited to, seminars and trade shows.
- Work closely with other Harris and Harris Geospatial Solutions offices, especially our Bloomfield office in Colorado, to keep ourselves updated and to provide the latest information and services to customers.
- Propose and design the solution based on our products for customers.
- Take communication of the company among internal and external.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling and conducting customer and prospect onsite presentations in assigned territory.
- Develop and deliver Sales Territory reviews
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3+ years of sales experience.
- Experience selling Enterprise and Cloud-based software solutions are a plus.
- Excellent oral and written Japanese communication skills.
- Beginner level English skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or relatedfield of study.
- Working knowledgeof Windows systems required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- This position is generally performed in an office setting.
- Expected travel will be 10-25%. Representing Harris at industry trade shows and customer visits.
- Hours of work will coincide with territory.
- High levels of stress may occur.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.